Many leaders are promoted to leadership because they are amazing problem solvers as individual contributors. In fact, when asked, no fewer than half of all leaders say that they are ... Read more
GROW AS A LEADER. DESIGN AS A STRATEGIST.
Learn from business leaders and academic practitioners who bring significant experience and deep insight into the classroom.
Just as you lead by taking action, you learn by doing. Our APPLIED LEARNING MODEL puts you in the center of understanding and implementing concepts, tools and frameworks organized around ways to address and solve complex business challenges.
Through our “BLOCH DESIGN WORKS” course sequence, we’ll explore every aspect of the design-thinking process. You will learn to approach problem-solving from a customer-focused perspective and practice a methodology that employs creativity and ideation.
2020 PROGRAM TIMELINE
Learn more about the program curriculum with the detailed, month-by-month, overview.
WHEN THERE’S A CHALLENGE, THERE’S AN OPPORTUNITY.
首页betway必威The Strategic Leadership Program features unique opportunities to explore business challenges and dive deep into a real-world project with our partners at the Down Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City.
Business challenges provide real-world, hands-on, learning-application projects that are timely and of great benefit to project sponsors. You will have the opportunity to work alongside your peers on developing novel solutions to complex challenges throughout the program.
WHY BLOCH STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP PROGRAM?
- Develop a cross-industry peer network
- Hone essential leadership skills
- Discover new approaches to complex problem solving
- Apply learning through hands-on project work
- Work one-on-one with an executive coach
- Develop your leadership pipeline
- Provide challenges for project-based work and receive actionable business solutions
- Gain access to a high-quality, regional leadership development program
- Benefit from team-pricing discounts
首页betway必威Upon completion of the six-month program, you will receive a non-degree certificate of completion from the Bloch School of Management.
首页betway必威For those who continue their learning journey with Bloch and pursue an Executive MBA, your course fees from the Strategic Leadership Program will be applied to your tuition.
What does it cost?
Time, Location, Parking
首页betway必威 Classes will meet at the University of Missouri-Kansas City from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Bloch Executive Hall. Our address is 5108 Cherry Street, Kansas City, MO 64110. Parking is included in course fees and a parking pass for the first day of program will be mailed to you along with parking instructions.
Following registration, you will receive confirmation of enrollment and an email with details including any pre-program assignments.
首页betway必威 Light breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided during each day of class.
Photo & Video Policy
By attending the event, you are giving the Bloch School of Management permission to use any photos, videos, or images captured on site for future promotional purposes.
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
首页betway必威 Program participants (or their organizational representative) should call or email Bloch Executive Education in order to change or cancel registrations.
- Cancellations made prior to 30-days from the first day of the program are eligible for credit towards participating in the next year’s program or full refund.
- Cancellations made between 30-days and 14-days from the first day of the program are eligible for credit towards participating in the next year’s program, or a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made fewer than 14-days from the program start date are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Seminar registrations may be transferred from one individual to another any time up to 14-days before the first day of the program.
- “No-shows” are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Available Discounted Programs
If your organization is interested in registering more than one individual, you qualify for discounted program registration.
UMKC Alumni Pricing
If you are an alumnus of UMKC, you qualify for discounted program registration.
KCRAR Member Pricing
首页betway必威 If you are an active member of the Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS, you qualify for discounted program registration.
Contact us at email@example.com首页betway必威 or 816-235-2892 to register for the Bloch Strategic Leadership Program and take advantage of these discounted rates.