Study Abroad Programs
South Africa, Italy, London, Taipei… studying abroad is one of the best paths to increasing global and intercultural awareness, developing self confidence in unfamiliar settings, and distinguishing yourself to potential employers.
首页betway必威Faculty-Led study abroad programs open to Bloch School students continue to expand in light of the globalization of business and society. Recent programs have provided opportunities to learn about leadership and human resources in London, focus on global health and social issues in South Africa, work on consulting projects with companies in South Korea and Taipei, compare and contrast doing business in China and the U.S. from economic and political viewpoints, and meet with civil society and government leaders in Portugal. A new program will allow students to examine entrepreneurial ventures in Italy.
首页betway必威Many programs are open to all Bloch students as well as non-Bloch students.
- This program is open to Bloch graduate students, juniors and seniors as well as non-Bloch students.
- Students will enroll in MGT 470 (undergraduates) or MGT 5552 (graduate students) International Study in Business – London for the summer 2020 term. Students should check with advisors to determine how the course will apply towards their degree requirements.
- Classes will meet on campus before international travel (Saturdays March 14, April 4, April 18, May 2; 9:30am – 12:00pm).
- Travel to London from May 23, 2020 – May 30, 2020
- Application deadline is February 15, 2019.
- Contact Erin Blocher or Ben Williams for more information.
- 2020 London Flyer (PDF)
- This program is open to Bloch graduate and undergraduate students as well as non-Bloch students.
- Students will enroll in PA 487 (undergraduates) or PA 5587 (graduate students) Special Topics: Global Health and Social Issues in South Africa for the summer 2020 term. Students should check with advisors to determine how the course will apply towards their degree requirements.
- Classes will meet on campus before and after international travel (April 3 and 17, and June TBD).
- Travel to Capetown, South Africa from May 24 – 30, 2020.
- Application deadline is February 28, 2020.
- Contact Dr. Arif Ahmed for more information.
- This program is open to MBA and other Bloch graduate students. Non-Bloch graduate students should inquire.
- Students will enroll in MGT 5570: Global Management for the spring term. Students should check with advisors to determine how the course will apply towards their degree requirements.
- Classes will meet on campus before and after international travel (dates TBD).
- Travel to Taipei during spring break in March.
- Application deadline is in December.
- Contact Prof. Michael Wizniak for more information.
- Executive MBA Program
- Bloch Executive MBA students have an international residency during the second year of the program. Students and faculty have traveled to Portugal, Prague and Budapest, Vietnam, and China in recent years.
- These programs are open only to Bloch EMBA students.
Bloch students may also study abroad for a summer or semester program. The office and the Bloch Student Services Office首页betway必威 are excellent resources to begin to explore the possibilities. These programs require more advance planning to ensure an international experience fits well with your academic plan.
The Bloch School awards several scholarships to students to help pay for the cost of study abroad. Study abroad costs may also be covered by financial aid. Visit the Bloch Scholarships and Financial Aid page首页betway必威 for more details.